Reliable Kannapolis Lawyer Provides Strong Representation
Dedicated advocate for criminal defense and personal injury matters
Serious legal concerns demand a seasoned attorney who understands how to assert your legal rights before judges and juries. At Andrew P. Clement, Attorney at Law, I have more than 20 years of experience representing North Carolina clients in criminal defense, personal injury and workers’ compensation litigation. From my office in Kannapolis, I provide diligent advocacy to clients throughout Cabarrus and Rowan counties. Whether you have been accused of a crime, have been hurt at work, or were injured through someone else’s negligence, I will pursue the best possible result for you at trial or through a favorable settlement.
Professional legal support for clients in Cabarrus and Rowan counties
For more than two decades, men and women in the Kannapolis area have relied on me for honest, effective counsel. They recommend my firm to friends and family for reasons including my:
- Community reputation — In both my legal work and community service, I have been recognized for my contributions to the people of Kannapolis and the surrounding area.
- Hands-on approach — I challenge questionable evidence and thoroughly investigate each aspect of my clients’ cases to give them the best likelihood of a successful result.
- Commitment to protecting clients’ rights — Every person is entitled to a strong advocate to safeguard their fundamental rights. Even when your case seems difficult, I have the background and knowledge to find creative solutions.
To give you a full understanding of how the law applies to your case, I provide a free initial consultation so you can make an informed decision.
Knowledgeable attorney assists with several types of legal issues
My firm represents clients throughout Cabarrus and Rowan counties in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — Strong criminal defense representation can be the difference between a positive resolution and an unfair punishment. I am a strong defender of each client’s fundamental rights.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct, my firm pursues full compensation for damages such as medical costs and lost wages.
- DWI — My experience representing clients accused of driving while intoxicated enables me to find flaws in the police and testing procedures that other lawyers miss.
- Traffic violations — I assist with traffic violation charges so that clients are not unjustly penalized with fines or loss of driving privileges.
- Workers’ compensation — Injuries on the job can cause severe physical and financial problems. My firm advocates for a full recovery under the North Carolina workers’ compensation system.
No matter what your particular concern might be, I will take the time to thoroughly discuss your options.
Contact a Kannapolis criminal and civil litigator for a free initial consultation
Andrew P. Clement, Attorney at Law represents clients in litigation throughout Cabarrus and Rowan counties. Please call 704-935-4708 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my Kannapolis office.